Find your Disability Officer

To find a disability officer at a university or college you hope to enrol at, or if you are already enrolled at your institution, there are various search options available -

  • To search using ‘postcode’ only, please enter your full residential or college / university postcode in the ‘Your Full Postcode’ field.

  • To search using the 'name' or ‘city’, please enter the name of the college / university or the city you would like to find a disability officer in the ‘Search by Name or City’ field.

Please note: If you are trying more than one search, please select the ‘Reset’ button before entering any new search options.